CAMCC Small Works
K Space Contemporary Gift Shop Gallery
- WORKS MUST BE TURNED INTO K SPACE BY WED. APRIL 4TH! Receiving Works Friday – Saturday March 30-31 & Wed. April 4, 11am to 5 pm:
- April 6: Opening reception with ArtWalk
- April 27: Last Day of exhibition
- April 28, 11 am to 5 pm: Pick up artwork
- CAMCC Artists are eligible to exhibit in this small works show in K Space Contemporary’s Gift Shop Gallery. This is a promotional exhibition to highlight Contemporary Art Month-CC and CAMCC exhibitions and events.
- Open to current members of K Space Contemporary and participating CAMCC artists who have registered an exhibition for Contemporary Art Month at an area business or public space.
- Each artist may submit one 5” x 7“ work of art.
- Media: All visual art media are acceptable. Three-dimensional works will be displayed on a wall shelf.
- Size: Works must not exceed 5” x 7” including frame. Frames are not required – we will install with clips or removable gel tabs.
- Pricing: K Space retains 30% commission on works sold. Include commission when pricing your work. Works must retail for $250 or less.
- Label your work!!! Attach a label to each work of art including name, contact email or phone, title, media, and retail price. Register each piece on the List of Works at the front desk.
- Delivery/Shipping: Artists are responsible for delivering their artwork to and from the gallery, including any shipping costs incurred.
- Late Pick-up:Works that are not picked up by the last date noted in the calendar, are charged a $3 per day storage fee. Works left at K Space Contemporary 60 days after the last day of the exhibition are considered ABANDONED. Abandoned works will be sold, given away or disposed of with no compensation to the artist.