ARTISTS & ARTIST GROUPS:
- Set up a show of your work with a partner business. With the approval of the business owner, organize a reception, create a “Meet the Artist(s)” event, or simply display your work throughout the month.
- Create a performance art piece or happening (anywhere)
- List a show that you are already scheduled to do
Deadline to register is March 12th.
- Location: Select a space where you’d like to exhibit your work. Exhibits can be mounted in any venue: retail business, office lobby, salon, dance/yoga studio, restaurant, school/office hallway, etc.
- Business Approval: Make Arrangements for your exhibition with a Business Owner / Manager BEFORE listing the business in the registration form. Business Owners and Managers want to meet you and see your work before agreeing to an exhibition.
- Things to Discuss: when to install (date/time), how to hang artwork or show it (nails, easels, pedestals), if and when you will have a reception, how sales will be handled, when you will take down the exhibition.
- Need a Partner? If you wish to participate, but do not have a business partner, select the appropriate statement in the registration form. Leave the Business section of the form blank. We will help you locate an exhibition location.
- DIY – CAMCC shows are do-it-yourself projects. Artists must be able to install their show or help the business owner install. You inform K Space of your show details, and K Space promotes it.
- CAMCC artists are eligible to participate in the Start Here exhibition at The Art Center and Small Works in the K Space Contemporary Gift Shop.
Artist Participation Fees: Solo and Group Exhibitons
- $15 Members’ Discounted Rate if you are a member of either or both K Space Contemporary and/or the Art Center of Corpus Christi
- $25 Groups of Artists
- $25 Artists who are not members of either K Space Contemporary or the Art Center of Corpus Christi
- $8 hanging fee to participate in “Start Here” at the Art Center of Corpus Christi, payable at the Art Center when you drop off your work.